What is your Opera Index?
- You can't even sing along with the air-raid siren.
- You think "pitch" is something you do to a baseball.
- You can tell the difference between rest notes and Kanji.
- You know that Albinoni isn't a sea mollusk.
- You can't wait for Romeo and Juliet to take their story to its tragic and well deserved conclusion.
- You actually bought a copy of K-tell's "Greatest Opera Hits"
- Your parents love opera, you'll watch it only if it's on TV.
- You've got tapes of complete operas hidden in your car.
- You include quotes from operas in your Usenet postings.
- You think Mario Lanza got a raw deal.
- You have season tickets to the MET's Mostly Mozart Festival
- You have a plaster bust of Verdi on your toy piano.
- You've memorized the fake french dialogue in Die Fledermaus.
- You cry every time Mimi hides her cough from Ruldolfo.
- You'd watch Andrea Chenier again.
- You actually like the Wagnarian style.
- You actually believe in Turandot's beauty through her aria, despite visual evidence to the contrary.
- You've got Wagner's Ring Cycle memorized...both versions.
- You've developed a better filing system than Koechel's.
- Kiri Te Kanawa thinks you're cute.
- You think Dane Joan Sutherland is a sexy mama.
- Pavarotti, Carrera and Domingo compete for your autograph.
- Caruso does cameos at your seances.